Last modified: January 4, 2021
ionlake llc (together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit, access, or otherwise use our website www.ionlake.com (together with any of our mobile and desktop applications, and any of our software products and services, that you download from, or use on or through, such website, our “Website“), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information that we collect:
- On or through our Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications, and through our software products and services, that you download from our Website, some of which may provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
However, notwithstanding any of the foregoing, this policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including: (i) any third-party providers of software, technology, documents, data, content, specifications, products, equipment, components, servers, computers, hardware, databases, electronic systems (including database management systems), networks, storage devices, or transmission software, equipment or technology (collectively, “Third-Party Providers”); and (ii) our subsidiaries and affiliates); or
- Any third party (including Third-Party Providers and our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application, software, products, services, or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
PLEASE DIRECTLY CONTACT THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THEIR RESPECTIVE PRIVACY AND INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES AND POLICIES.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to, on, or through our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not access, use, or provide any information on our Website, or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at or 844-402-2428.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or gender, birthdate (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location; and/or internet address
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to access, visit, use our Website, subscribing to our products and services, or requesting further products and services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website;
- Your search queries on our Website; and
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of our Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through, interact with, access, and use our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to, access of, and use of our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website; and
- Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- Estimate our user size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up the products and services that we may provide to you;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website;
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide;
- To provide you with notices about your account and subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To analyze how our products and services are used by you;
- In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To Third-Party Providers, contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ionlake llc’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ionlake llc about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it—e.g., if you give us an email address or telephone number to use the messaging feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ionlake llc, our customers, or others—this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending a request to .
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending a request to . If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending a request to .
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising (including Third-Party Providers). However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to or write to us at: ionlake, 4836 Quail Ave N, Crystal MN 55429.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and data pertaining to your use of our site, like your customers data, will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by other users of our Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
WE WILL EXERCISE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO USE THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS IN CONNECTION WITH PROVIDING OUR WEBSITE AND OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WHICH PROVIDE AT LEAST A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLY LEVEL OF DATA SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY PROTECTION; PROVIDED, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING OR ANY OTHER SECTION, TERM OR PROVISION OF THIS POLICY OR OTHERWISE, IONLAKE LLC (AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES): (a) IS IN NO WAY LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR SELECTING, MAINTAINING, OR OTHERWISE ENSURING THAT ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER PROVIDES SUCH LEVEL OF DATA SECURITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY PROTECTION; (b) IS IN NO WAY LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR BREACH OF DATA SECURITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY PROTECTION CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER; AND (c) DOES NOT IN ANY WAY REPRESENT, GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER PROVIDES SUCH LEVEL OF DATA SECURITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY PROTECTION.
Links to Security and Privacy Documentation for ionlake, LLC and it’s partners
or via our toll-free number: